WAHM.com Boards
  Telecommuting Moms
  Custom Loyal

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Custom Loyal
tallulah210
WAHM.com regular
posted May 04, 2005 04:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for tallulah210   Click Here to Email tallulah210     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hay anybody or does anybody work for them?
http://www.customloyal.com/newtsr/tsrinfo.html

Thanks

------------------
Lori-
www.FullerDirect.com/0339351

IP: Logged

kamie3535
WAHM.com regular
posted May 04, 2005 04:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kamie3535   Click Here to Email kamie3535     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I used to work for them, phone work and I don't click though.
They have a fantastic training program, and are very up and up! They pay on time and CLC is really a great job for people who like to do phone work.
Do a search in the search fuction above right and see what others have said.
Several here are currently working for them.

iowachik
WAHM.com regular
posted May 05, 2005 07:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for iowachik   Click Here to Email iowachik     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I am working for them right now and love it. For the most part the ppl you call are really friendly and like kamie said, the training is awesome. The employees are very friendly too. I've enjoyed it so much i've referred a lot of my friends and family!! I wish you the best of luck in your job search.

hug0905
WAHM.com regular
posted May 05, 2005 09:27 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hug0905   Click Here to Email hug0905     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I've only heard good stuff about them. A friend of mine has worked with them for almost a year & she loves it.

I was going to work for them but I had some issues with plugging a phone into the phone jack (long story lol).

I say go for it. Good luck.

------------------
Free WAH Job Leads Added Daily

Charms 'n Beads Free Shipping!

Find your local SBA Women's Business Center ~ Business Counseling ~ Absolutely FREE!

ktbaby
WAHM.com regular
posted May 05, 2005 09:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ktbaby   Click Here to Email ktbaby     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Virtually Uncovered
Homeworkers Hand in Hand

babygirlmum
WAHM.com regular
posted May 05, 2005 11:16 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for babygirlmum   Click Here to Email babygirlmum     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I work for them also and they are truly great. They are organized, pay is on time. Very good wah job.

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com