WAHM.com Boards
  Telecommuting Moms
  Text messaging jobs

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Text messaging jobs
xr7cougar67
New to WAHM.com
posted January 21, 2005 08:44 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for xr7cougar67   Click Here to Email xr7cougar67     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Does anyone know of any companies that do adult texting or regular texting? I am desperately looking for something that I can do during the third shift hours. Any info would be helpful!!!

IP: Logged

aylaofduni
New to WAHM.com
posted January 21, 2005 09:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for aylaofduni   Click Here to Email aylaofduni     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pretty much anything you want to know can be found here:
http://www.sexinthecyber.com/sexyforums/

fjclaus
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 09:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for fjclaus   Click Here to Email fjclaus     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Are there any texting positions that are not sexual in nature?

------------------
Share your photos online and order prints from home:
Online Photos

ButterflySneezes
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 10:41 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ButterflySneezes     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Actually, yes, there is non-adult texting. Stream hires for that. If you go to http://www.workplacelikehome.com/board/ they have a texting folder all set up & it also has the info listed to contact Stream. The folder for texting is down near the bottom of the list of folders. HTH

bizmom2
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 11:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bizmom2   Click Here to Email bizmom2     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You have to register in these sites first? - Have you gotten work yet? - im checking it out too.
Thanks

meg27599
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 11:48 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for meg27599     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
There are also some yahoo groups as well as two or three groups on ezboard.

EZ board I think is sexttexting101 and the other is phone sex or something along those lines but they have a special folder in that forum for texting.

There have been a few recent threads in this folder regarding texting that have the exact links.

aylaofduni
New to WAHM.com
posted January 21, 2005 12:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for aylaofduni   Click Here to Email aylaofduni     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have gotten work, yes, with 2 different companies before I got the (non texting) job that I have currently.

ButterflySneezes
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 12:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ButterflySneezes     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
To just read the posts, no, you don't have to register. However, I strongly suggest it b/c inevitably you'll have a ?? or two you want to ask. Until you register, you won't be able to post. I haven't had quite as much exper. with the other forum that was mentioned earlier, but I know the folks @ on the workplacelikehome.com site are pretty helpful people (not that anyone here isn't mind you )

quote:
Originally posted by bizmom2:
You have to register in these sites first? - Have you gotten work yet? - im checking it out too.
Thanks

my3boysmbj
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 01:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for my3boysmbj   Click Here to Email my3boysmbj     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I am currently doing the non adult texting and I am enjoying it. I don't think they are hiring right now, but it couldn't hurt to apply either way.

Good luck everyone!

jo150
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 03:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for jo150   Click Here to Email jo150     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi:

Is there a direct website for Stream?

Thanks much,
Joanne

linsybear
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 03:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for linsybear   Click Here to Email linsybear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have applied at all of the texting companies since I posted about this a while ago. So far.... I haven't heard back fron them. It could be that I am from Canada and most of these texting companies are looking for people in the US or UK. Not sure. Anyways...good luck!

------------------
~linsy~

Paid Community ~ Guaranteed Money

icy
WAHM.com regular
posted January 21, 2005 08:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for icy   Click Here to Email icy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jo150:
Hi:

Is there a direct website for Stream?

Thanks much,
Joanne

Where do I apply for non-texting jobs?

punkinkisses
WAHM.com regular
posted January 23, 2005 12:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for punkinkisses   Click Here to Email punkinkisses     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Does anyone know the link for LST? I tried Box 69, but they aren't hiring right now. Has anyone tried text121?

april22
WAHM.com regular
posted January 23, 2005 12:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for april22   Click Here to Email april22     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
go to www.sexinthecyber.com and in the texting job leads folder, right at the top, there is a sticky note with all the texting companies and the contacts along with if they are scheduled or not.

Evoke just hired some so I don't they will be again too soon.
Box69 is not and probably won't be hiring until all the new stuff is figured out, which could take a while.
Text121 is usually always taking apps and hiring quite frequently.
I don't think LST is hiring.
Textforfun just hired too.
Stream, as of yesterday, was looking for people to work the pop idol side but you can't do texting and pop idol.

The best thing you can do, in my eyes, is go to the forum listed above ^^^ and search through the posts. The board is strictly there for texting and I'm sure all your questions would be answered.

I don't want to put too much info here as there was a reason Cheryl closed threads before. I can try to help by email but I can't give company specifics really.

Good luck.

------------------
Surrogacy Blog UPDATED 1/16/05

chers
WAHM.com regular
posted January 23, 2005 12:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi,
None that I know of right now are hiring. Just try and put your name and email address on waiting lists so that when something opens up you are at least in line for it.

Iamgonnaworkfromhome
WAHM.com regular
posted January 23, 2005 12:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Iamgonnaworkfromhome     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aylaofduni:
Pretty much anything you want to know can be found here:

This is the correct link to the board that offers texting leads as well as support for those working in either the adult or non-adult texting jobs.

From what I understand 121 is sending out applications again.

punkinkisses
WAHM.com regular
posted January 23, 2005 02:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for punkinkisses   Click Here to Email punkinkisses     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

HeatherW610
WAHM.com regular
posted January 23, 2005 02:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for HeatherW610   Click Here to Email HeatherW610     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I work with Test121 now--yes they were hiring but not sure if they still are.

------------------
Heather Willis

Make $$$ Giving away FREE products to lose weight! www.GetSlim4Free.com

sillygrl404
New to WAHM.com
posted January 24, 2005 10:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sillygrl404   Click Here to Email sillygrl404     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey guys this is what I know Text 121 is always hiring I work for them but quiting soon. I have to many wahj to keep up with LOL
They need alot of help seem like they cant get enough texter. But yea they are a great company they have all kinds of texting and different line and you get paid every month so that is one down side I didnt like thats why I went with LST wich is weekly pay and they are great to and there hirering.

KatherineLynne
New to WAHM.com
posted January 24, 2005 03:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for KatherineLynne   Click Here to Email KatherineLynne     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can you tell me how I can get in touch with LSD and any other that might be hiring? Thanks

aylaofduni
New to WAHM.com
posted January 24, 2005 04:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for aylaofduni   Click Here to Email aylaofduni     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FOR ALL ADULT AND NON ADULT TEXTING

contact info, websites, email addresses, and other information companies known to exist can be found at:

I would recommend to anyone to go there before applying, everything you could possibly want to know, and more, can be found there. Any additional, or private help needed, contact me. Hope that helps everyone.

sillygrl404
New to WAHM.com
posted January 24, 2005 04:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sillygrl404   Click Here to Email sillygrl404     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Here are some list and who you should contact

Text121- Contact Lorna email text121chatcom@aol.com

Stream- Contact Donna Bailey
donnabailey@streamgroup.co.uk
Subjectline put Sex texting position
then state that would like to work both adult and non-adult texting how can you apply

LST- Subjectline Application request
info@livesextext.com

Evokechat- this company will put you on a waiting list until they need more people they will send you some samples of text for you to try out and email it back to them.
jo@evokechat.co.uk or career@evokechat.co.uk

then theres other like box69

but the above is the ones I have success with
Good luck

KatherineLynne
New to WAHM.com
posted January 24, 2005 06:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for KatherineLynne   Click Here to Email KatherineLynne     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Si I need aol instant messenger to send the message to apply for text job?

KatherineLynne
New to WAHM.com
posted January 24, 2005 06:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for KatherineLynne   Click Here to Email KatherineLynne     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Si I need aol instant messenger to send the message to apply for text job?

sillygrl404
New to WAHM.com
posted January 25, 2005 08:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sillygrl404   Click Here to Email sillygrl404     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
no you do not need AIM to apply
email from your regular email place but when you start working you need MSN IM

xr7cougar67
New to WAHM.com
posted January 25, 2005 09:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for xr7cougar67   Click Here to Email xr7cougar67     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thank you so much ladies for all the info you have provided. I appreciate everyone contribution to this post and it has been very helpful especially sexinthecyberform.

Have a great day ladies.

Jess

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com