THESE BOARDS ARE NOW READ ONLY -- PLEASE COME TO OUR *NEW* MESSAGE BOARDS: www.wahm.com/forum

See you there! Cheryl :)

WAHM.com logo
WAHM WAHM Free WAHM Masters Course
WAHM Home
WAHM boards
WAHM.com jobs
WAHM.com articles
WAHM opportunities
WAHM Classifieds
WAHM Directory
WAHM Businesses
WAHM editorial
WAHM Mom the cartoon
WAHM bookstore

WAHM Links
WAHMEE Award
WAHM.com Undercover
Ask Jane
Recipes
WAHM question
WAHM advice

From the FTC:

WAHM.com Boards
  Crafting WAHMs
  Wine Keepers?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Wine Keepers?
rtanza
WAHM.com regular
posted October 06, 2004 06:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rtanza     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anyone doing Wine Keepers? How good is this one?

Thanks!
Rosie

IP: Logged

chers
WAHM.com regular
posted October 06, 2004 08:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi again,
I have heard of this one and posted it. It never got a response. I called the number listed and just have mixed feeling about this one. You have to find the supplies on your own. They do give some options on supplies but you have to get them approved by them. The pattern is not their own, I found it on another web site. The one bead that is used in this which is a twisted rectangular tube bead I could not find anywhere. The other thing and maybe I missed it is that I don't think they re-imburse (boy I can't spell. lol) you for supplies. I think that is why they pay so well. I just have mixed feelings about this one. Sorry I couldn't be more help to you! Take care!
Cheryl

rtanza
WAHM.com regular
posted October 06, 2004 10:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rtanza     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hmmm... I won't touch this one if there's a problem finding supplies.

Thanks!
Rosie

chers
WAHM.com regular
posted October 07, 2004 12:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Rosie,
I have a list of supplies that go into making these. If you think you still might be interested, email me off the board and I will pass the information on to you. Have a nice day!
Cheryl

lucyb
New to WAHM.com
posted February 08, 2005 08:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for lucyb   Click Here to Email lucyb     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chers:
Hi Rosie,
I have a list of supplies that go into making these. If you think you still might be interested, email me off the board and I will pass the information on to you. Have a nice day!
Cheryl

Hi Chers,
I seen your post about the wine keeper supplies and was wondering if you could email this info to me?I am interested in this work and I would like to have some idea of what I will need to buy.Thank you

KrazeeKim
New to WAHM.com
posted February 26, 2005 12:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for KrazeeKim   Click Here to Email KrazeeKim     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Does Wine Keepers have a web site?

CyndeM
WAHM.com regular
posted February 26, 2005 07:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for CyndeM   Click Here to Email CyndeM     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HI,

I don't know if this is the same one everyone is talking about, but here is a link to a work at home wine keepers site:
http://www.wine-keepers.com/

I have no experience with the above company so can't say anything about whether they are good or bad.

Hope it works out,

Cynthia

------------------
Disciple's Cross You Can Make Money with this great little Cross!
Make Money with Online Surveys Free Information
FREE Mystery Shopping Guide & Directory

chers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 27, 2005 04:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi,
Before you jump on board with this know that all the supplies have to be bought on your own and they are very difficult to find. I can give you a list of supplies if you give me your email address. I had the worst time finding some of the beads and headpins used. I don't know anything about the company because I never signed up with them. The pattern that they use is someones elses and I found it on the Internet but don't ask me where because I can't remember. I was searching for the beads and just happened across it. I believe the pattern is from a company called Westrim.
chers

CyndeM
WAHM.com regular
posted February 27, 2005 09:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for CyndeM   Click Here to Email CyndeM     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Cheryl,

Is is possible they have changed the way they do things since you checked into it last? On the website it says this:
"We will rush your complete instructions, patterns, materials and all supplies necessary. "
It makes it sound like you get the supplies from them. I do know that a lot of these work from home companies can be misleading though. I would do some research before signing up, that's for sure. Actually I will try to do that over the next few days and post back here if I find anything. It gives the owners name, I will see if I can find out if there are any court cases filed against her and check BBB etc.

Cynthia

------------------

CyndeM
WAHM.com regular
posted February 27, 2005 10:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for CyndeM   Click Here to Email CyndeM     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wine-Keepers looks to be assoicated with Capital Crafts. On the websites
they both list the same lady as "President", have similiar mailing address and
phone #'s. The addresses appear to be mail drops.

Wine Keepers
7301 Burnet Rd. #102-925
Austin, Tx 78757
(512) 420-0931
Wine-Keepers.com
Pamela Grant (President)

CAPITAL CRAFTS
7301 Burnet Rd. #102-924, Austin TX 78757
512-420-0964 www.capital-crafts.com/
This project is for beaded earrings.
Pamela Grant (President)

Note: Both companies appear to be using
a Mailbox Drop company for their mailing address:

Mail Boxes Etc. #1671
7301 BURNET RD STE 102, AUSTIN, 78757 Texas, United States

Capitol Crafts appears to be associated with
First Capital Business Investments

You can view the BBB report on that company here: http://tinyurl.com/6aoqh

Unfortunately it doesn't appear that Travis County Texas allows online searches of court records.

For myself, the above companies are probably ones I would avoid. Of course everyone has to make up their own minds.

Cynthia

------------------

chers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 28, 2005 04:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
What they are talking about is the starter kit to make five wraps. After you pass inspection you have to purchase all supplies on your own. I know of someone who tried this and got their kit in the last two weeks and it is still the same.
chers

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com